His alleged victim is a local man who says he was 14 years old at the time of the incident in 2010.

Matthew Feeney pleaded not guilty to the new charge of child rape and two counts indecent assault and battery on a person over 14.

A man claims a Massachusetts teacher sexually abused him in a dorm room more than 30 years ago while he was a student at Deerfield Academy.

The retired teacher, Peter Hindle, spoke with NBC 10 News outside of his South Dartmouth home. He said the allegation isn’t true and claims the alleged victim just wants his money.

A civil lawsuit, recently filed in Bristol County, alleges that Hindle sexually abused a man while working at Deerfield Academy in 1986. At the time, the elite boarding school in western Massachusetts was only for boys.

Bill Cosby has sued seven women who have accused him of sexually assaulting them, claiming that they defamed his character and purposefully derailed an upcoming television opportunity.

Cosby is suing Tamara Green, Therese Serignese, Linda Traitz, Louisa Moritz, Barbara Bowman, Joan Tarshis, and Angela Leslie — seven of more than 50 women who have accused Cosby of sexual misconduct or assault dating back to the 1960s.

In the suit, which was filed in the U.S. District Court in Massachusetts on Monday, Cosby denies ever drugging or sexually assaulting any of the seven women listed in his counter claim.

A Massachusetts man pleaded guilty on Thursday to transporting a minor from New Hampshire and engaging in sexual activity with her.

Lawrence Marks, 35, of Tewksbury, pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to transportation of a minor in interstate commerce for illegal sexual activity, according to Acting U.S. Attorney Donald Feith. He is scheduled to be sentenced on March 30, 2016 and faces a mandatory minimum of 10 years.

In November of 2014, New Hampshire State Police were conducting an investigation into the possible sexual abuse of several children in Franklin. The investigation led the to Marks, whom several witnesses identified as a man who had been seen frequently with one of the children.

A former longtime teacher at Episcopal Academy in Pennsylvania was sentenced to four years in a Massachusetts prison followed by a lifetime of probation for the sexual abuse of three children at a summer camp in 1981, according to Barnstable County First Assistant District Attorney Brian Glenny.

Richard Perkins Smith, 65, of the 600 block of West Saint Andrews Drive in Middletown, PA pleaded guilty before Barnstable Superior Court Judge Gary Nickerson to three counts of indecent assault and battery involving children at a Cape Cod Christian camp where he worked as a counselor.

Smith admitted to fondling the buttocks of one young camper and the penis of another, said Glenny. He also admitted to rubbing his genitals on a third victim. All of the offenses took place inside Smith’s cabin, and involved one child aged 14 or older and two children younger than 14.

In a ruling hailed by survivors of child sexual abuse, the state’s highest court has upheld a 2014 law that gave victims an additional 32 years to file civil lawsuits against alleged perpetrators, according to the Boston Globe.

The Supreme Judicial Court’s unanimous decision also upheld the part of the law that applies the extension to cases that pre-dated the measure’s passage last year.

“It’s just a great, great day for so many survivors,” said Rosanne Sliney, 52, of Burlington, the plaintiff at the center of the ruling.

Four more women are planning to join a federal lawsuit against Bill Cosby, claiming the comedian sexually abused them and later defamed them by letting his representatives publicly label their stories lies.

Cosby’s lawyers were expected to file a response Friday to a defamation lawsuit filed last year in federal court in Massachusetts. Instead, a lawyer for three already named plaintiffs in the lawsuit filed a notice saying four new plaintiffs will be added. The amended suit is expected to be filed Friday.

The notice said both sides agree that all seven women will take a single deposition from Cosby.

A Ludlow woman who successfully pushed for new legislation extending the statute of limitations for alleged victims of childhood sexual abuse to file lawsuits will get her day in court.

Kathy Picard, 52, has said previously she worked for 12 years to push a new bill extending the deadline for alleged victims to sue. The law changed the deadline from age 21 to 53. The bill was signed by former Gov. Deval L. Patrick on June 26, 2014, with Picard present.

The same day, she filed a $1 million lawsuit in U.S. District Court against her stepfather. A trial is imminent.

A former youth hockey coach accused of sexually assaulting one of his young players in the 1990s pleaded not guilty in Suffolk Superior Court to the charges against him, according to the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.

Robert Richardson, 61, of Dorchester, was indicted on three counts of child rape, authorities said. The alleged abuse began in 1991 when Richardson gave the victim, then 13, a spot on the team he coached, according to the DA’s office. He later had the teenager spend a few nights a week at his home, which is where the sexual abuse took place, authorities said.

While in his teens, the victim reported the abuse to a family member and told his high school hockey coach that he was not comfortable working with Richardson, though he did not say why, according to the DA’s office. The coach dismissed Richardson from his position with the team at that time, authorities said. The victim reported the abuse to police last year.

Help is on the way for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.

Nearly one in six Massachusetts women has experienced rape or sexual assault in their lifetime. That’s why Governor Charlie Baker is re-launching a council to tackle sexual assault and domestic violence in the state.

The group will focus on implementing the law put in place last year that guarantees work leave and housing opportunities for victims. The council will be led by Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito.